Fundamentals Part I: Mapping the Field, ONLINE
Training in Systemic Coaching with Constellations
An international online training, April 24th-25th, 2023
Mapping The Field
This training is designed to introduce the systemic coaching and constellations methodology as applied in coaching individuals, groups and teams. It will appeal to those coaches who would like to integrate a practical methodology for respectfully resolving limiting dynamics. You may be a very experienced coach or more recently started on your journey.
What will be included?
The group will explore the organising principles of relationship systems and the application of systemic constellations in executive and leadership coaching. Highlights of the experiential training include:
- A thorough introduction to the stance, principles and practices
- The practical application of constellations in one-to-one coaching
- An introduction to working with teams using this methodology
- An understanding of your own systemic resources and loyalties
Participants are encouraged to read at least the first chapter and the ‘FAQs’ within ‘Systemic Coaching & Constellations’ before attending this experiential training. This will enhance your learning and ability to apply it.
Depending on the group size, this training will be led by one or two members of our facilitation team.
What does it cost?
Fees for this training are as follows:
- Individually funded – you are paying as a private individual, self-employed or freelance coach: £700 (+VAT)
- Sponsored – you are attending as an in-house coach, facilitator, behavioural change or organisation consultant funded by a substantial business: £1,120 (+ VAT)
You are welcome to reserve a place on the booking form. Following submission of your application an invoice will be issued for a deposit of £150 (+VAT). Payment of the deposit will secure your place as we fill all trainings on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Where can I find out more about this training?
You are welcome to explore the Trainings page which describes all our trainings in more detail.
To book please see our booking form or contact our office team by email.
Please note: If you apply, within one month of completing this Part I training, for any listed Part II training, you will qualify for a 10 per cent discount on Part II.
Continuing Professional Development
Participating in this training will provide each participant with a Certificate in Systemic Coaching and Constellations – Fundamentals Part I, together with 12 hours of ICF ‘Continuous Coaching Education Units’, split 8.5 hours ‘core’ and 3.5 hours ‘resource development’.